Google Search

All News and Results concerning famous tournament in the world such african cup (can), world cup, euro, Copa America, transfer...

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Unbeaten Williams qualifies in style.

- 0British sprinter Jodie Williams got her bid for double gold at the World Junior Championships in Canada off to a flying start by extending her unbeaten run to 147 races.

The 16-year-old, who has not been beaten since she started running five years ago, clocked 11.53 seconds to qualify fastest for Wednesday's semi-finals in Moncton.
“I just wanted to execute the start and relax through it, and that’s exactly what I did,” said Williams, who will also line up in the 200m this week as she attempts to replicate 100m and 200m gold from last year's World Youth Championships in Italy.
“I want to conserve as much energy as I can and I think I did that quite well. Tomorrow’s going to be interesting."

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment