Google Search

All News and Results concerning famous tournament in the world such african cup (can), world cup, euro, Copa America, transfer...

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Hom 2014, Julio César: "the first goal has created a total blackout"

9 Jul. 2014 01:15:48 questioned by Rede Globo, Julio César acknowledged that the first goal of the Germans had created a "total blackout" among Brazilians.

Sprayed 7-1 byGermany in the semifinals of the World Cup, Tuesday in Belo Horizonte, the Brazilian selection has completely sunk against the men of Joachim Low. Questioned by Rede Globo, Julio Cesar acknowledged the superiority of the Germans.

"They were stronger, we must acknowledge. The first goal has created a total blackout, no one expected this. Congratulations to the Germans. Now we return we embrace our families. What remains is sadness. Particularly, I would like to share my personal failure of 2010 with today's game. I prefer this match ended with a score of 2-1, with an error on my part, that this 7-1. But the team is strong, these players know how to straighten the head. I worked a lot to be back here and I thank God for having the chance to play the World Cup in my country. On behalf of the group, I thank everyone, and especially the Brazilian people for their support."

Supported by

Cup of the World League 1 Premier League Liga BBVA Bundesliga series A champions League UEFA Confederations Cup team post Pts see all see all

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment