Google Search

All News and Results concerning famous tournament in the world such african cup (can), world cup, euro, Copa America, transfer...

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

James Toseland: Calm before the storm.

- 0 This week has been great. Following Brno, I flew out to my place in the south of France just to spend some time away from everything with a few family and friends.

It's been really nice just to get away from everything for a while and chill out.
During the race season, my schedule is hectic to say the least and time with family and friends is almost non-existent.
Still, I know what the job entails and I wouldn't change it for the world. But if I do get the chance to get everyone together for a few weeks, it's a bonus!
I am really looking forward to racing at Silverstone. I can't wait to get back out in front of my home fans again.
I have always had an amazing level of support from racing fans in the UK and I always look forward to coming home. The crowds this year should be great given the number of Brits in the series, which should make for a cracking atmosphere.
Also, it will be interesting to see which BSB boys turn out because there is no doubt that they will mix it up a bit on the track.
At the moment I am actually on my way to Silverstone for a press day in the build-up to the race. I think I am doing a few pillion laps with some journalists and a lap of the track from a helicopter which will be pretty cool.
Then I'm back out to France for another week in the sun - sounds good to me!
Other than that, I haven't got a lot more to report. I am going to enjoy the next couple of days in the sun and then I will get my race face on ready for Silverstone. I can't wait!

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment