Google Search

All News and Results concerning famous tournament in the world such african cup (can), world cup, euro, Copa America, transfer...

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

unga has left Adriano and addjoint Grafite to the list of Brazil in World Cup.

Dawn coach Carlos Dunga, coach of the Brazilian football a big surprise on Tuesday as he announced the squad which will participate in the 2010 World Cup in South Africa, where the annexation of the list of star striker Grafite, while Wolfsburg striker Adriano had not been called controversial.
Dunga announced the squad today in Rio de Janeiro, where included 23 players, led by the famous player, midfielder Kaka, Real Madrid.
In the absence of Adriano from the list, it is expected to include a line offensive team in the World Cup matches duo Luis Fabiano and Robinho.
Dunga had previously experience of the player Grafite in a friendly game before the Irish team last February.
Dunga has not called to the list a number of players the sports media to the need to include them in Brazil, including playmaker Ronaldinho and striker star Nimar Santos and fellow midfielder Paulo Henrique Gensu.
Ago as the list of veteran Brazilian striker Ronaldo's top-scorer World Cup's history with 15 goals scored in Champions 1998, 2002 and 2006, but Ronaldo himself realized in the past that the chance to join the Brazilian national team has become bleak.

Dunga said:
"Adriano has given us many opportunities, but there is a point one must take a decision for the team as a whole."
Dunga admitted that he personally sympathized with Adriano as he admired the player. He said:
"My heart said something rational, but says something else must listen to the voice of reason."
As for Ronaldinho, Dunga explained that he believed that Ronaldinho does not well with the national team as the lead with his club.
Dunga said:
"There is no doubt that Ronaldinho is capable of but I must make decisions based on what happened on the pitch."
Dunga did not mention the name or Nimar Gensu but said he kept the players, those who are "enormous talent" out of the list of the World Cup.
He pointed out that these players Stawa for only a few weeks and therefore did not try to experiment with the team.

He said:
"There is no doubt that they deserve the opportunity, but evaluation of these players were last March."
Dunga admitted that he would be of much criticism because of "reservations" but pointed out that the form of a group of "successful".
Dunga selects the names of seven players to stay on alert for any injuries sustained by the team but did not announce the names of seven players.
Brazil is to make his world title VI of the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.
And opened his team in the tournament to meet South Korea on 15 June in Johannesburg.

The list includes both:
Julio Cesar (Inter Milan), Gomes (Tottenham) and Doni (Roma) to guard the goal.
Defenders:
Juan (Roma), Lucio, Maicon (Inter Milan), Luisao (Benfica), Tiago Silva (Milan), Daniel Alves (Barcelona), Gilberto (Cruzeiro) and Michel Bastos (Lyon).
In the center:
Gilberto Silva (Panathinaikos), Felipe Melo (Juventus) and Jusyo (Wolfsburg, Germany), Kleberson (Flamengo), Elano (Galatasaray) and Ramírez (Benfica, Portugal), Kaka (Real Madrid), Julio Baptista (Roma).
Forwards:
Luis Fabiano (Sevilla), Nilmar (Villarreal, Spain), Robinho (Santos) and Grafite (Wolfsburg, Germany).

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment